Wednesday 12 October 2011

Narrowgauge Railway Engine.


Photobucket
Heres a little Railway Engine that I have recently knocked together. It was a ‘thomas the tank engine’ die-cast that I have sawn apart and turned into a 28mm scale model (I don’t know what Die-Casts are made of, but its not easy to rip apart with a jewellers saw!) All I have done is set the wheels so that they fit on the track, cut open the cab and added a platform from a 25x25x3mm base, chiselled off the little engines face and replaced it with a 15mm Troll’s shield and added a few internal details. 

 Photobucket

It’s mostly just a bit of table dressing but I can see it being an objective for a few future games. I’ve got about 6’ of track (with every other sleeper cut away to make it look more in-scale) and a few bits of rolling stock. I’m rather happy with it. Tell me what you think! Thanks for looking. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment