Wednesday 8 October 2014

Why no posts?

Hey Internet,

I've not posted anything in a little while, but for a change its not because 'real life' has been getting in the way of my nerdy fun time. No - I've been painting quite steadily for the past few weeks, and I've even written up the blog posts for everything I've got finished.

What it is, is that I've only gone and bought myself a shiny new camera.

Ever since a friend of mine started getting me into photography a few months back, it has been my arduous task to pick out a camera from the many hundreds that there are out there.

In the end I picked for a Cannon EOS M. I don't really know what that means. My friend who knows about cameras and things picked it out for me, saying it's the best balence's of capability and cost. I liked it because it's blue.

So, excited beyond my hearts constraints, I have chosen to hold off on any photography until the new apparatus arrives.

Give it a week. It's gonna look good.

MM.

No comments:

Post a Comment