Saturday 29 January 2011

Post-Apocalyptic Fascist Junta


These are the first pics of my high-tech paramilitary shadowy Government of the Post-Apocalyptic world. I think the influence is obvious really.

I’m doing these and a fair few more for various things, Necromunda/Gorkamorka and some Role-playing Games in particular.

I’ve got a fair lead mountain for this force as well as some snazzy other stuff, and I’m fairly enthused about the whole thing, so expect a fair few updates and new pictures as I get them painted and ready. 

Photobucket
The First Four Guys in Powered Armour. All are Kryomek Nexus Swat Team Members.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I particularly like how the guys with the PlasmaCaster and the Sniper Rifle came out. 

Photobucket
A 30’ McCarthyist Killer Death Robot. A converted promotional ‘Iron Giant’ toy that came with the VHS, head sculpted out of greenstuff.

Photobucket
And a photo just to show the size of the thing.

1 comment:

  1. Nice painting on those miniatures! And a nice Killer Death Robot, looks really VSF.

    ReplyDelete