Saturday 19 January 2013

Recreational Form Filling

Hey Internet,

I've spent the last few hours partaking in one of the cornerstones of the Wargame/Roleplaying hobby - Recreational Form Filling!

 photo Forms_zps0fe68e17.jpg

In particular, I have been generating characters for the Fallout Pnp RPG. The system is basicly a paper copy of Fallout 2, so the character creation is a little bit maths heavy, but its not that bad so long as you have a calculator to hand, and once you have the first wave of maths out of the way its just a simple percentile system.

Just as soon as I can find some friends who want to play, I'll run a game. Yeah!

MM.

1 comment:

  1. I don't blame you giving this ago, Fallout 2 IS my all time favourite game. Hope you find somebody to have a game with this.

    ReplyDelete