Thursday 19 December 2013

2 Dwarfs - Mithril Miniatures Dwarf Characters

Hey Internet People,

More progress on the Norse front - my first two Dwarfs.

Both are by Mithril Miniatures, although I'm not sure which characters they depict.

They are lovely sculpts and sit nicely next to my Games Workshop and Hasslefree Miniatures Dwarfs.

So, without further adieu, the pictures:


 photo DSCF2905_zpsdb69e38a.jpg

 photo DSCF2904_zpsfab288d2.jpg

 photo DSCF2894_zpsc37ec91c.jpg

 photo DSCF2902_zps3a073b53.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done...I think the second one is Thorin, I've painted him...much less than you, the evidence on my last post!
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      I just had a look at your blog - good job on your one!

      MM.

      Delete