Friday 22 August 2014

The Living 'Wants List'

Hey Internet,

One of the things that I have come to enjoy as part of this funny old hobby of ours is the swapping and trading of miniatures.

Like most of us, sometimes I find myself hankering after some long out-of-production lump of lead, or would like to buy a single figure without having to shell out for twenty of his identical friends.

Up to now, I've done my trading though the 'Lead Adventure Forum' (Username: Mr.Marx), but it occurred to me that this blog would be a good place to do the same thing.

So, here is a living list of the various bits and pieces that I look to acquire. It is 'living' in the sense that I will update it from time to time as my interests change and things come into my possession.

I've got Paypal, a chequebook and a heap of wargames stuff to trade.

If there is something on the list that you just happen to have laying around in need of a new home, drop me a line through the comments box below, or on over on the LAF if your also a member.

***

WANTED

Nothing Right Now.


***

FOR SALE

Nothing Right Now.

***

Last Updated: 13 - 07 - 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment